Applications of ultra-thin polished parts include consumer electronics devices, semiconductor components, medical devices,
specialty lighting, analytical processing and quantum computing.. The window does not change the magnification of the
FineWin wafers offers ultra-thin single-side or double-side polished optical grade sapphire windows and wafers as thin as
1. Excellent surface hardness, not easily scratched.
2. The range of transmittance extends from ultraviolet to mid-infrared wavelength region.
3. Chemically inert and insoluble in water, common acids or alkalis at temperatures up to about 1000°C.
4. High temperature resistance, good thermal conductivity,
5. Good infrared transparency and chemical stability.
Basic technical parameters:
Thinnest thickness: 200 microns
1. Dimension tolerance ± 0.05mm
2. Finish 60-40
3. Edge ＜0.25mm×45°
4. Clear aperture >85%
5. Polishing High-precision double-sided polishing
6. Coating: on your request.
Any size, any thickness can be customized