Sapphire offers broad spectral transmission ranges from 0.15 to 5.5um with at least 75% transmission.
Sapphire is the second hardest crystal next to diamonds. Due to its structural strength, sapphire windows can be made much thinner than other common windows, with better transmittance performance.
Applications of ultra-thin polished parts include consumer electronics devices, semiconductor components, medical devices, specialty lighting, analytical processing and quantum computing.
Our sapphire polishing processes enable us to polish ultra-thin sapphire windows as thin as 200 microns with excellent tolerances for flatness, surface finish and dimensions.
1. Excellent surface hardness, not easily scratched.
2. The range of transmittance extends from ultraviolet to mid-infrared wavelength region.
3. Chemically inert and insoluble in water, common acids or alkalis at temperatures up to about 1000°C.
4. High temperature resistance, good thermal conductivity,
5. Good infrared transparency and chemical stability.
Basic technical parameters:
Thinnest thickness: 200 microns
1. Dimension tolerance ± 0.05mm
2. Finish 60-40
3. Edge ＜0.25mm×45°
4. Clear aperture >85%
5. Polishing High-precision double-sided polishing
6. Coating: on your request.
Any size, any thickness can be customized