The rectangular sapphire window is a double-plane rectangular optical sapphire glass, which is usually used as a protective
window for sensors and detectors. The window does not change the magnification of the system.
1. Excellent surface hardness，not easily scratched.
2. The range of transmittance extends from ultraviolet to mid-infrared wavelength region.
3. Chemically inert and insoluble in water, common acids or alkalis at temperatures up to about 1000°C.
4. High temperature resistance, good thermal conductivity,
5. Good infrared transparency and chemical stability.
Basic technical parameters:
1. Dimension tolerance ± 0.05mm
2. Finish 60-40
3. Edge ＜0.25mm×45°
4. Clear aperture >85%
5. Polishing High-precision double-sided polishing
6. Coating: on your request.
Any size, any thickness can be customized