Sapphire (Sapphire, also known as white sapphire, molecular formula Al2O3) single crystal is an excellent multifunctional material. It has high temperature resistance, good thermal conductivity, high hardness, infrared transmission and good chemical stability. Widely used in many fields of industry, national defense and scientific research (such as high-temperature infrared windows, etc.).
The round sapphire window is a double-planar round optical sapphire glass, usually used as a protective window for sensors
and detectors. Widely used in many fields of industry, national defense and scientific research (such as high-temperature
infrared windows, etc.).The glass does not change the magnification of the system.
1. Excellent surface hardness，not easily scratched.
2. The range of transmittance extends from ultraviolet to mid-infrared wavelength region.
3. Chemically inert and insoluble in water, common acids or alkalis at temperatures up to about 1000°C.
4. High temperature resistance, good thermal conductivity,
5. Good infrared transparency and chemical stability.
Basic technical parameters:
1. Dimension tolerance ± 0.05mm
2. Finish 60-40
3. Edge ＜0.25mm×45°
4. Clear aperture >85%
5. Polishing High-precision double-sided polishing
6. Coating: on your request.
Any size, any thickness can be customized